Called Thieves, this game is an easy to play card game.
You have 7 source decks, one auxiliary deck and a target deck. Initially the source decks have 5 cards, the auxiliary 10 and the target 1 card. So we have 7*5+10+1 = 46 cards. These 46 cards are 11 cards from each color (1-10 and Jack) as well as two jokers.
The object of the game is to move all source cards to the target deck.
To move a card from source to target:
- They must differ in value by exactly one. For example: 1 and 2, 10 and J,...
- Or one of them must be a wildcard.
- This is always allowed.
How to play
- 1 deck of cards is used with no QUEENs and KINGs but with 2 JOKERs
- Hit to NEW button start a new game.
- If you are not satisfied with the move you made, you can UNDO your last move by right clicking the mouse button.
- Can't decide wich move to make? Use HINT by clicking on the HINT button and any hint will be displayed in the hint area above the playing area.